There are many ways in which parents can take part in making the Pre-School a welcoming and stimulating place for children and parents, such as:
- exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff
- contributing to the progress check at age two
- helping at sessions in the setting
- sharing their own special interests with the children
- helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the children’s play activities
- being part of the management of the setting
- taking part in events and informal discussions about the activities and curriculum provided by the setting
- joining in community activities in which the setting takes part
- building friendships with other parents in the setting.
Insert Tab 2 content here.
Insert Tab 3 content here.